Mexican Style Coffee
(Café de Olla Estilo Oaxaca)
Ingredients for 4 cups:
* 4 cups of water
* 3-4 tablespoons of Mexico Real gourmet coffee
* 1 small cinnamon stick
* 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or 1/4 of brown sugar cone (piloncillo)
1. Add all the ingredients in a pot and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Serve this delicious coffee in Mexican style cups and your Mexican coffee is ready to enjoy!!
You can accompany it with cookies or sweet bread.
and Cocoa Facial Mask
(Mascarilla de Café y Chocolate)
Coffee and cocoa masks are quite popular as they clean the pores, hydrate the eye area, brighten skin and decrease puffiness. In fact, caffeine has long been used in the beauty industry for its incredible tightening effects. This mask will reveal a more youthful you.
*3 tablespoons of Mexico Real ground coffee
*3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
*2/3 cup of unsweetened whole milk
*1 tablespoon of lemon juice if you have oily skin, or try 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil if you have a dry skin, for normal skin try 1 tablespoon of castor oil
*1 tablespoon of raw honey
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Mix them gently
3. Apply the beauty mask in your clean face and neck.
4. Let the mask dry
5. Place a clean washcloth under warm tap water until is completely soaked and wring it out. Open it and place over your face, repeat if needed to loosen the mask. Do not rub your face because the coffee grounds could scratch your skin.
Mexico Real Style
(Smoothie de Café)
Ingredients for 4 portions:
* 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
* 1/2 cup of milk
* 1/3 cup of sugar
* 2 tablespoons of Mexico Real gourmet coffee
* 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or vanilla essence
* 2 cups of ice
* Cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Put milk, vanilla ice, sugar, Mexico Real coffee and vanilla essence in the blender and mix them gently.
2. Add 2 cups of ice to the mix and blend again
3. Serve the coffee smoothie in tall glasses.
4.Add some cinnamon powder to the top and enjoy!!